- Strong design sense reinforced by fundamental fine art and digital media skills
- Experience in small business environment under direction, along-side team members
- Up to date on latest design trends
- Adobe Creative Design Suite
- Texture Packer
- Rally Work Management
- Microsoft Windows OS/Office 2010 & Mac OS
- Traditional and digital pre-production (concept artwork)
2013: Williams Interactive, Cedar Falls, IA
Graphic Designer - Social Mobile Gaming
- Created new UI layout and artwork for Jackpot Party Casino SlotsHD Lobby and SD/HD Store fronts
- Assisted mobile gaming monetization POD to create new and execute projects for Jackpot Party Casino Slots Android/iOS platforms in Rally
- Optimized game assets for JPSC using Texture Packer, working directly with mobile game producer, engineers, designers, and supervisor
Present: Part-Time Freelance
2007 — 2013: OMJC Signal, Inc., Waterloo, IA
Graphic/Web Designer & Executive Assistant
- Executed new corporate identity including company logo and sub brand logos.
- Designed product literature, manuals, and an electronic industry standard (NEMA TS-5).
- Re-designed corporate website front-end in coordination with web programmer.
- Managed maintenance and content updates. (www.omjcsignal.com)
- Launched and managed e-mail marketing campaign.
2012: Waterloo Community Playhouse, Waterloo, IA
Pro-Bono Graphic Designer
- Created original posters for the theatre’s 2012-2013 season including, “The Wizard of Oz” and “Noises Off’.
2010: 8Monkey Labs, Cedar Falls, IA
GUI Designer/Concept Artist
- Developed a non-interactive user interface for marketing 8Monkey Lab’s untitled FPS video game.
- Pre-production concept artwork for main character.
Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, IA
- Graphic Communications, 2006—2010
Award and Publications
- Liberal & Industrial Arts Award, Hawkeye Community College Art Show, mixed media painting - 2008
- ETC Art & Literary Magazine - Layout design and copywriter - Hawkeye Community College 2006